HERSHEY ENTERTAINMENT & RESORTS COMPANY POLICIES AND GUEST EXPECTATIONS
Welcome to the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company (“HE&R”) Policies and Guest Expectations. We endeavor for every guest to HE&R’s properties to thoroughly enjoy their experience. If you are planning to visit an HE&R property, we ask that you respect our Policies and Expectations to help ensure all guests have a safe and sweet time. Any guest who is not able to adhere to these Policies and Expectations or has violated these Policies and Expectations may be asked to leave the HE&R property (without a refund) and may be prohibited from returning to or being on any HE&R property.
Adherence to Policies, Rules, and Laws
Guests are expected to abide by and comply with HE&R property policies, rules, warnings, and instructions that are posted, spoken, or otherwise listed or communicated to guests. Guests must also comply with local, state, and federal laws.
Drones (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)
HE&R strictly prohibits the operation of or use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), commonly known as "Drones," on, from, or above the HE&R properties without specific written permission from HE&R. This includes all UAVs regardless of size, weight, or purpose.
All guests are expected to treat other guests, HE&R employees, and all other people at the HE&R properties in a respectful and courteous manner. Any unlawful, unsafe, disruptive, offensive, inappropriate, discriminatory, or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
The following activities are prohibited at all HE&R properties:
- Engaging in acts or behaviors that HE&R determines in its sole discretion are a safety concern or that interrupts HE&R operations or another guest’s experience. This includes refusing to follow verbal or written instructions or failure to cooperate with HE&R employees.
- Fighting or physical force/aggression of any kind (including verbal and physical threats or assaults), using or displaying obscene, offensive, or sexually explicit language or gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs, including any display on apparel or via body art likely to create a disturbance or a danger to other persons.
- Harassing/threatening behavior, sexual misconduct, or lewd behavior including inappropriate interaction with guests or employees.
- Entering restricted or prohibited areas including, but not limited to: employee only areas, attraction areas, playing surfaces, performance areas, locker rooms not open to the public, and all mechanical rooms.
- Climbing perimeter fences, trees, planters, handrails, animal exhibits, or other areas not designed or designated for climbing.
- Unauthorized soliciting of any kind, whether commercial, religious, educational or otherwise, or conducting any unauthorized commercial activities, including solicitations of money or other contributions or donations. This includes the unauthorized sale of admission tickets.
- Distributing printed or recorded materials of any kind unless prior written approval has been obtained.
- The sale of goods or services, or the display of goods or services, unless prior written approval has been obtained.
- Unauthorized events, speeches, or use of any flag, banner, sign, or other material for commercial purposes, or as part of a demonstration.
- Theft of any kind.
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property belonging to HE&R, its vendors, contractors, or other individuals. Cutting down trees, branches, bushes, or any other foliage is not permitted.
- Obstructing sidewalks, entrances, driveways, patios, vestibules, stairways, corridors, halls, or landings. This includes obstructing or interfering with the free flow of vehicular or pedestrian traffic, or otherwise engaging in any unauthorized performance.
- Sitting on floors, planters, handrails, stairs, escalators, trash receptacles, or other areas not specifically designed for seating.
- Using occupied strollers or wheelchairs on escalators at the Hershey Resorts properties.
- Except for guests staying at the Hershey Resorts properties, overnight parking at the HE&R properties without the consent of HE&R.
- Except for guests staying at Hersheypark Camping Resort, sleeping in a parked vehicle, to include recreational vehicles and campers, without consent from HE&R.
- Open fires are not permitted except in provided fire rings at Hersheypark Camping Resort. Hanging any clothing, towels, bedding or other similar items over or on balconies at the Hershey Resort properties or from fire suppression sprinklers.
- Tampering with alarms, smoke detectors, or fire suppression sprinkler systems.
The items listed below are prohibited at all HE&R properties. HE&R will not store or safeguard prohibited items.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives, explosives, mace, pepper spray, and other weapons of any kind or objects or toys that appear to be weapons are prohibited. Weapons are considered to be any item that could endanger public safety.
- Illegal items or substances.
- Any other items HE&R deems to be inappropriate, disruptive, or harmful.
Reporting Violations and Suspicious Activity
Guests are encouraged to report any violations of these Guest Policies and Expectations or unlawful or suspicious activity to the nearest HE&R employee or Security Officer.
Hersheypark guests may also text "HP HELP" along with a message to 848-2-TELL-US 848-283-5587.